Thank you for considering booking a program with Guide Office Pika.
I look forward to experiencing the mountains with you in Hokkaido.
Please read the following information to ensure that you fully understand how payments are made, our booking conditions, our cancellation policy, our mountain weather and conditions policy and our release of liability waiver. Once informed, I would be happy to accept your booking, either by contact form.
Guide fee is in Japanese Yen. other currency exchange rates fluctuate constantly. Use the Exchange Calculator to calculate how much our programs cost in your currency.
All prices are subject to change.
Listed prices do not include tax.
Methods of Payment
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Money Orders and Electronic Fund Transfers. Credit card payments are the easiest to process. If paying substantial amounts from overseas you may get a better exchange rate by sending us a bank draft or making an Electronic Fund Transfer in your own currency. We can supply our bank details on request.
- For longer programs deposit is 20% of program price.
- The balance of payment is due 8 weeks before the program start.
- Full payment must accompany bookings made less than 8 weeks before the program start.
- There is a degree of hazard in all mountain activities. All participants must sign the Guide Office Pika waiver of liability prior to commencing any program. Please feel free to review our detailed approach to safety and risk management here.
- Guide Office Pika reserves the right to change or cancel any itinerary or service at any time due to insufficient enrollment, bad weather conditions or other reasons without penalty to Guide Office Pika. I do our best to keep guests informed of any changes.
- Guide Office Pika accepts no responsibility for the actions of persons and/or companies supplying goods and/or services as part of these packages or for any extra costs that may arise from the complication or prolongation of any program for any reason.
- Your physician should clear any health problems that may affect your participation in any program. It is imperative you disclose any medical condition that could put you, your guide or others safety at risk.
- In the unlikely event of an emergency, participants may, depending upon program location, be liable for any rescue or evacuation costs incurred either on their behalf or as a result of their actions.